Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Transformers Premiere Full of Fashionable Beauties

The Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen premiere was full of Beautiful women.


The first beauty being one of the stars of the show, Megan Fox. I love everything about her outfit, including her hair. She totally makes up for past attire, and hair, choices. Although, I wonder what kind of shoes she is wearing?


The second beauty of the night is the lovely, Shawn Johnson. I think she such a cute girl and I love her outfit. The black and pink complement each other so well and the leopard print strap ties the outfit together perfectly. Her hair looks so cute with the side french braid, I might add! Although I don't think I would ever wear those shoes, they look great on her and go well with the dress.

Miss Brenda Song is the third beauty on the list. I love Brenda, on the Disney Channel, and she looks so pretty in this dress and her hair is gorgeous, as always. Although, I do like her dress, I think it would look better if the other sleeve was also short. And the necklace and shoes were a great choice to add to the ensemble.

Gossip Girl, Taylor Momsen, is the last beauty on the list. Although, her hair looks wonderful and the dress is cute, I think she looks a little bit old for her age, being only 15 or 16 years old. But she has always dressed far beyond her years. The very dark eye makeup doesn't help either. She should really tone down her look, just a tad. And one thing I hate about this look, is her shoes. Just not feelin' them.

What do you think of these four beauties?

No comments:

Post a Comment