Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Oh NO, Taylor...


Taylor Momsen was seen out in NYC last night for Allegra Versache's 23rd birthday wearing...this...And I have to say...its not the best look. Not only does Taylor not look like a 15 year old should, but the dress is too short, the neckline goes down too far, and it looks to be too thin. The only good thing about this dress is the color. This dress also does not look right with those shoes, which look too big, BTW. Or maybe its because her legs look too skinny. Every site I've seen this picture at has called this look "cute." I'm sorry, but its anything but. And what is up with her hair!? Is the back of her hair only pulled back or what!?

Honey, your 15 years old, I think its time you dressed the part. I don't care if your in a rock band, your 15! And why are you hanging out with 20 some year olds!? I think its also time you hang out with people your own age.

Ok, now that I got all that out...what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment