Thursday, June 18, 2009

Cute Ways To Wear....Headbands

Another thing I want to start on this blog is finding cute ways to wear accessories, etc. Paris Hilton is always wearing cute headbands and wearing them different ways, and I love headbands, so I was thinking about cute ways I could wear headbands.

The pictures here I found from Yahoo! answers. The girl in the pictures is the lovely, Hannah Beth. I love the way she works her headbands.

These next couple I found from The Beauty Haven...

Boho Chic as worn by Micha Barton and Nicole Richie

Scarf Headband worn by Nicole Richie


I found a lot of ways to wear headbands at Oodora, where they have several celebrity's wearing them. So go over there and check out their article.

I'm excited to experiment with these different looks and see what fits for me =)

No comments:

Post a Comment