Thursday, June 18, 2009

Outfit Post 1

One thing I want to start on this blog is doing outfit posts. I see them on a lot of blogs and I want to post my own. I love fashion and I just want to get your opinions.

The first outfit post I will do is from last weekend. This is the outfit I wore last Saturday, out at the club, for my best friend's 21st birthday party. It was my second time wearing it, the first being my own 21st birthday back in January.

Dress: Forever 21

Heels: Meijer

Earrings: Kohls

For my hair I just towel dried it and scrunched it using hairspray, without brushing it. Then I pulled it all to the side leaving out my bangs and braided halfway down. Since it's summer time I usually don't like blow drying my hair or even flat ironing it, so I usually just scrunch it and pull it off to the side when I go out.

No comments:

Post a Comment