Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Cute Ways to Wear...Eyeshadow

Since my last "Cute Ways to Wear..." post was hair related, I'm going to make this one makeup related and do cute ways to wear eyeshadow. There are a million cute ways to wear eyeshadow, but here are just a few...

*I give credit to Glamour, which gave me the inspiration to write a post on this*

They wrote an article on how to use eyeshadow as an instant eye-opening beauty trick. The trick is to use light shadow in the inner corner of your eyes.

As seen here on Taylor Swift:

For more on using light eyeliner as an eye-opening trick go on over to Glamour.

One thing that I would like to perfect is smoky eyes. I think smoky eyes are really pretty and Glamour did an article on how to do it right. I guess that would be a great post for my "How-to" section.

Here is the smoky eye shadow on Michelle Trachtenburg:

Go on over to Glamour for more of this article on smoky eyes.

Another trend I would like to try is "electric blue eye shadow." It looks really cute on a lot of celebs. Glamour did an article on it and you can find it here.

And here it is on Blake Lively


The next look, from what the article by Glamour says, is a look many women did in the 80's. Which, I didn't know because I do this look sometimes myself. Click here for the article.

And here is the look on a model.


Again, I give full credit to Glamour. I just did the research for this post, because I would like to do my eyeshadow in different ways, and I know some of you do to.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jessica ~ I too love to experiment with eye shadow! The trick with light shadow at the inner corners really works. I take it a step further and take a pinch of the same light shadow right below my brow line. It literally perks up the eye. Keep up the great work with your blog! Very lively and fun!! Stop by and visit mine, GradingGirl.com, any time!

    ReplyDelete