Monday, August 3, 2009

A White Dress on Pale Skin...at the Julie & Julia Premiere

I'm not really feeling Amy Adams' ensemble at the Julie & Julia premiere last Monday. I don't know what it is but I really don't think white looks all that great against very pale skin. And her nude heels kind of just blend in. I'm also not really feeling her hair. I'm just not feeling the whole ensemble.

What are your thoughts?


Another women in white at the Julie & Julia premier is Ashley Greene. Although she s also wearing white and has very light skin, I like this ensemble better. Maybe its the fact that Ashley is wearing darker heels, has darker hair, and is wearing dark red lipstick.

When wearing a white dress with pale, white skin, it needs to be worn "right." I think Ashley wears her ensemble better than Amy.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment