Sunday, August 9, 2009

Four Bandslam Beauties

I love this dress that Vanessa Hudgens chose for the premier of her new movie, Bandslam. I think the dress looks great on her and the black accessories look great with the outfit.

The other star of Bandslam, Aly Michalka, also rocked the red carpet at the premiere of the new movie. I'm not really feeling the dress, itself, but I even so, it still looks great on Aly.

I really like the maxi dress that Tiffany Thorton wore to the premier of Bandslam. She looks beautiful in it and I love the updo that she chose to wear with it.

Another dress I loved at the Bandslam premiere was worn by Chelsea Straubb. Its a really pretty dress and she looks gorgeous, as always, in it. And I love the necklace and the shoes she chose to wear with it.

What do you think of these four beauties at the Bandslam premiere?

No comments:

Post a Comment