Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Hits and Misses at the TCAs: Part 1

I like the shoes that Fergie wore to the Teen Choice awards, but the dress is not my favorite. Although together, they go well with each other.

Brenda Song always looks beautiful, but this is not my favorite ensemble of hers. The dress looks alright, but I'm not to fond of the shoes.

I like the look that Emma Roberts had at the Teen Choice Awards. I don't really like the booties look, but with this dress it looks really cute.

I love the outfit that Leighton Meister wore and I love the red shoes that she wore with it. Great color choice to wear with the black and white.

The dress that Megan Fox wore to the Teen Choice awards is probably one of my favorites. It's simple and pretty. And I love the shoes that she wore with it.

I don't really much care for on sleeved ensembles, but Selena Gomez looks nice in this one. She always looks so classy on the red carpet.

I'm not really feeling this outfit, either, that Vanessa Hudgens chose for the Teen Choice Awards. But even so, she still looks good in it.

This dress that Emily Osment chose for the TCAs looks elegant and classy on her and I think the shoes go great with it.

Not so much feeling the dress Ashley Greene wore, but it fits her well and the shoes and hand bad go fabulous with it.

I love seeing Amanda Bynes at the Teen Choice Awards. The simple tube dress she chose is simple and pretty. And I love the hot pink polish she is wearing with it.

The outfit that Alexis Bledel chose is probably my least favorite of the night. It looks like the dress is a little too big, and I don't realy like the shoes with this dress at all.

A.J. Michalka also looked elegant and classy at the TCAs, but again, I'm not too fond of the one sleeved dress look. And I think she should have chose black shoes to go with the dress, instead of nude.

No comments:

Post a Comment