Saturday, July 18, 2009

Sorry For the Lack of Posting Lately

I don't seem to know whats wrong with me, but I haven't updated for a while. I think I will update more if I had a set schedule for this blog.

So here is what's going to happen...

Monday- Celebrity Fashions
I'll give my opinion on some of our favorite celeb's fashions and ask for yours.

Tuesday- Get Celeb Hairstyles
I'll research our favorite celebs hairstyles and post step by step instructions

Wednesday- Cute Ways to Wear...
I'll research cute ways to wear accessories and whatnot

Thursday- Do It Yourself
I'll research DIY for myself, and you, to do

Friday- Polyvore
I'll end the week with a Polyvore outfit post

I'll also try to post my own outfit posts as much as possible

What are you thoughts? Is there anything else you want to see?

No comments:

Post a Comment